Thursday 10 May 2018

603 - Brief 05 - Cum Over Initial Drawings

I began drawing already considered elements for within the scene..

The picture of myself sat on the chair being one of the main focus points..















My favourite pair of Nikey trainers can feature in the scene too - reflective of me as a creative, and can also adapt into the "as their shoes fill up with water" lyric







So I began attempting to create a 2d scene of a bedroom to start filling it in with each element previously discussed.

But it became increasingly clear to me how by trying to simplify it for myself and make it 2d, I have over-complicated it in the sense that there is no real depth - so elements like the open window and the bed look bizarre and out-of-proportion when I try and fit them into the scene.

This definitely meant I needed to start adding some perspective slant to give it some depth and realism - as the scene is going to be quite busy with various visual representations from the lyrics so it needed to be accommodating.

Already though I had started to try and be tactical with the layout - creating a nice long desk for the Mac and other elements to sit on, all in obvious view even once I have added the person to the scene.
- Added the trainers
- The shitty bed
- A warm cup of tea
- Some scrunched up, cried in tissues from the tissue box
- Scattered around the bin
- The plant
- a shelf for some of the photo frames?

No comments:

Post a Comment